Before your spray tan
- Please do any waxing, shaving or moisturising, a minimum of 24 hour beforeyour tan…or your hair follicles can go spotty and tan wash off.
- Please use a loofah and or body scrub for a few (2/3) days before your tan to remove dry dead skin and any previous tans…paying extra attention to your elbows, knees and heals.
Not doing this can result in uneven tan
The day of your tan
- Shower with water or a soap free & oil free body wash. As soap can change the PH of your skin and oil can create a barrier affecting your tan.
- Do not use moisturiser, makeup, deodorant, body sprays or powders. They will affect how your tan goes on (you can apply deodorant after you’ve showered the bronzer off after the 2 hours).
- Wear loose, comfortable dark clothes. Yyou don’t want tan rubbing off before it’s developed.
Remember a great tan starts with the correct preparation at home.
We suggest you refrain from long car trips or sweaty activities for the 2 hours of development time after your tan until you shower, as this will possibly result in streaking or tan rubbing off the back of your legs (not a good look).