In the shower
- Moisture shampoo x 2.
- Conditioner while in the shower (brush through conditioner with wet brush).
- Rope and or squish to condos then plop out extra water (do not rub). Gently squeeze just enough to stop it dripping.
- Add mousse or curl cream.
- Add casting gel.
- Separate curls with a smooth pen, chopstick or similar.
- Diﬀuse on low heat low fan or allow to dry naturally.
- When fully dry scrunch your crunch to soften.
- To refresh spray with water and allow the hair to re-dry, scrunch your crunch, back to soft curl.
- Wash or co-wash when gel is no longer reactivated by water spray.
Repeat the process